- 3 June, 5-6pm: ‘We don’t like each other’ – DACS Meets Wood and Harrison with Ellen Mara De Wachter. Online talk and Q&A.
- 11 September, 5-6pm: in conversation with Daphne Wright to mark her exhibition ‘Daphne Wright: A Quiet Mutiny – Persists’ at Frith Street Gallery.
- 11 June, 7pm: ‘I Have Eaten It: Communal Meal’ organised by Open Space, with Laura Wilson, Huma Kabakci, Moza Almatrooshi and Gareth Bell-Jones. Watch the recording here.
- 11 November: Collaboration and Mutual Care with Nora Heidorn and Jade Montserrrat at Jerwood Space, London
- 25-31 October: Cultural Skills Series 2019-20 training for artists, curators and cultural sector professionals, British Council Bahrain
- 15 March: Robert Smithson and Nancy Holt film screening at Aller Park Studios, Dartington Arts. I will be introducing the screening of Smithson’s Spiral Jetty (1970), and Holt and Smithson’s Mono Lake (1968-2004) as well as presenting my video ‘Suburban Odyssey: Revisiting Smithson’s Passaic‘.
- 9 February: Talk about Collaboration in Contemporary Visual Arts Practices at Art Rotterdam.
- 21 November: In conversation with Holly Davey at the Hardwick Gallery, Cheltenham Spa at part of her exhibition ‘The Conversation, 31 October – 22 November 2018.
- 31 October 2018: Art as Social Practice: In conversation with Chris Kraus at Waterstones Gower Street to mark the publication of Kraus’s book ‘Social practices’.
- 27 October 2018: Keynote for the Visible Justice: Collective Imaging and Imagining symposium, London College of Communication
- 25 October 2018: Tour of ‘Modern Couples: Art, Intimacy and the Avant-Garde’ at Barbican Art Gallery.
- 18 October 2018: In conversation with Rachel Maclean at Chapter, Cardiff, following a screening of Maclean’s film ‘Make Me Up’.
- 16 October 2018: In conversation with Yelena Popova about her exhibition ‘Her Name is Prometheus’ at l’étrangère, London.
- 17 September 2018: ‘A&Q’ discussion about Agnès Varda and JR’s film ‘Faces Places’ at Curzon Soho, organised by Birds Eye View.
- 10 September 2018: Art Monthly’s Radio Talk Show on Resonance FM, discussing Bozar’s exhibition ‘Somewhere In Between: Contemporary Art Scenes in Europe’. Listen here.