- September 2022: Selection Panellist for the 2022 Michael O’Pray Prize for new writing on innovation and experimentation in the moving image. The prize is an initiative of Film and Video Umbrella, in partnership with Art Monthly, supported by University of East London and Arts Council England. Deadline for applications is 26 September 2022.
- April 2022: Residency at Mahler & LeWitt Studios, Spoleto, Italy
- 23 March: online talk for Open Space Contemporary’s I Have Eaten It season, in collaboration with Refettorio Felix.
- Selection committee for The Other Art Fair London, 10-13 March 2022.
- 23 September: in conversation with Esther Janssen to mark her exhibition ‘Silence’ at Unit London. Watch the recording here.
- 3 June, 5-6pm: ‘We don’t like each other’ – DACS Meets Wood and Harrison with Ellen Mara De Wachter. Online talk and Q&A.
- 11 September, 5-6pm: in conversation with Daphne Wright to mark her exhibition ‘Daphne Wright: A Quiet Mutiny – Persists’ at Frith Street Gallery.
- 11 June, 7pm: ‘I Have Eaten It: Communal Meal’ organised by Open Space, with Laura Wilson, Huma Kabakci, Moza Almatrooshi and Gareth Bell-Jones. Watch the recording here.
- 11 November: Collaboration and Mutual Care with Nora Heidorn and Jade Montserrrat at Jerwood Space, London
- 25-31 October: Cultural Skills Series 2019-20 training for artists, curators and cultural sector professionals, British Council Bahrain
- 15 March: Robert Smithson and Nancy Holt film screening at Aller Park Studios, Dartington Arts. I will be introducing the screening of Smithson’s Spiral Jetty (1970), and Holt and Smithson’s Mono Lake (1968-2004) as well as presenting my video ‘Suburban Odyssey: Revisiting Smithson’s Passaic‘.
- 9 February: Talk about Collaboration in Contemporary Visual Arts Practices at Art Rotterdam.
- 21 November: In conversation with Holly Davey at the Hardwick Gallery, Cheltenham Spa at part of her exhibition ‘The Conversation, 31 October – 22 November 2018.
- 31 October 2018: Art as Social Practice: In conversation with Chris Kraus at Waterstones Gower Street to mark the publication of Kraus’s book ‘Social practices’.
- 27 October 2018: Keynote for the Visible Justice: Collective Imaging and Imagining symposium, London College of Communication
- 25 October 2018: Tour of ‘Modern Couples: Art, Intimacy and the Avant-Garde’ at Barbican Art Gallery.
- 18 October 2018: In conversation with Rachel Maclean at Chapter, Cardiff, following a screening of Maclean’s film ‘Make Me Up’.
- 16 October 2018: In conversation with Yelena Popova about her exhibition ‘Her Name is Prometheus’ at l’étrangère, London.
- 17 September 2018: ‘A&Q’ discussion about Agnès Varda and JR’s film ‘Faces Places’ at Curzon Soho, organised by Birds Eye View.
- 10 September 2018: Art Monthly’s Radio Talk Show on Resonance FM, discussing Bozar’s exhibition ‘Somewhere In Between: Contemporary Art Scenes in Europe’. Listen here.